Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Few Jokes: Kinder style

Yes, these are real jokes told to me by my Kindergarten students! (I couldn't make this stuff up.)

Student: What is the gate doing while it is open?
Teacher: I don't know, what?
Student: Kissing Fence

Student: What is the chimney doing on the house?
Teacher: I don't know what?
Student: Smoking...get it smoking...ha, ha, ha

Student: What do you call a bunny crossing a road?
Teacher: I don't know. What?
Student: A Bunny Car

And my favorite...drum role please...

Student: Hey teacher, do you know why a baby can't lose a tooth?
Teacher: Why?
Student: Because they don't have any!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the last joke! Too funny! I love listening to my "kids" make up their own jokes. They get the biggest kick our of the silliest things!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for showing the world my new style. Thanksgiving was great and it never ceases to amaize what our family can do when focused on one thing in this case having a party for me with out me having a clue. Oh it but it probably help that it was on Thanksgiving Day

Uncle K