Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A baby, A ballgame, and A birthday

So I have not been feeling very bloggy lately and I am a lot behind on my updates...but I am going to blame it on all the snow again. Thats right ladies and gentlemen we are snowed out AGAIN!

Its ok though because somehow this time it feels more like an adventure. Anyway we had a fun weekend. I took Bjorn to his first basketball game. I know he is 18 months old - well last year we couldn't take him anywhere for fear of him getting sick and this year the weather has been to crazy to think about going...but this weekend I finally did it and Bjorn loved it. Then we had a birthday party for my brother inlaw and my nephew at the bowling alley! It was great fun. Wehad the place to ourselves so each of the boys got their own lane.


Finally I would like to introduce you to Bjorn's new cousin...the first baby girl on the Anderson side. Here she is

Zella Jo... isn't she a doll!!!!







1 comment:

Valerie said...

What a dollie! Thanks for the update. See you SUNDAY!!!