Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Why I like Sweet "T" better than Sweet tea

Last weekend "B" and I made a trip to my sister's to meet my new niece. We will just call her "T" and she is really sweet . We had a fun weekend with a parade and everything! So in honor of the newest member of our family, I wanted to share with you all the things I like about T (my niece not the drink).



This is why I like sweet T better than sweet tea -

Sweet tea - just a drink vs. Sweet T-my awesome niece

Sweet tea - only good to the last drop vs. Sweet T - will keep you smiling all day

Sweet tea - it just sits in a glass vs. Sweet T - She has the best dance moves

Sweet tea - added sweetener vs. Sweet T - This brown sugar is all natural

Sweet tea - I don't even like tea! vs. Sweet T - I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jessie, that is so sweet!!
Congratulations on the new niece :)

Misty