Friday, September 19, 2008

Well to start I would like to give you a little update on our family. For those of you who are not familiar with our story, our son, "Little Bear" had open heart surgery at the age of six months (for the complete story view the "LilHunter" carepage here) since then he has been doing great. I could go on and on but I think it is easier to show you than to tell you so here goes... Little Bear loves to eat and is growing like a weed!
This is "B" spotting the cows from our front step!
He really loves cows. And the following picture is showing what happens when he doesn't get his way:)
I like to call this picture "pure determination."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love the duck decoy on the front porch. Awesome. Bear looks grreat too!! What a cutie :)

Misty

Siobhan said...

Great Pictures! Keep em coming

Valerie said...

YOU NERD!!!! Why didn't you tell me you were starting a blog! I talked to you for like 40 minutes last night. I'm excited. Bjorn looks so big, it makes me miss him so much. And I am sooo far away from him now. I can't wait to see you guys and for you all to meet T! I know you're excited too.