Sunday, January 11, 2009

Snowed Out!

Well we managed to get about 8 in. of snow over the weekend and it is blowing like crazy tonight so even though Bigbird is back from icefishing...


we are unable to go home because we are snowed out of our house. So as I sit at my in-laws tonight I thought I would fill you in on our exciting weekend. Friday morning I set out with Bjorn, Howard, and Joan to meet Casey for one of his very best friend's wedding. We set out at about 11 in the middle of a snow storm and made it down the road about 10 feet before we got stuck. Now some people might turn around and give-up, but not us! I was bound and determined to get to that wedding and so we turned back (after we used the snowblower to clear a path back to the house) for a couple of hours and started out again. This time we made it the whole way!!!! It was a beautiful wedding and it was so good to see old friends...plus we were lucky enough to have Grandma and Grandpa along to watch Bjorn so we could dance the night away... and we did...my feet are making me pay today.

and finally I want to give you my "Christmas Update part two, the final addition" The rest of our Christmas was filled with fun and family! Here are some pictures to prove it!

No comments: